This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.iaamm.com This
privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is
used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect
information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell
or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not
share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to
fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by
contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the
website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted
and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the
bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for
example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The
computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure
Effective for all International Academy of Arts MM workshops after May 21, 2021
• Our workshops are not eligible for refund due to its nature.
Being a workshop, class or certification that includes sharing information and/or knowledge it is not refundable.
• If you have question, request or need any extra information you may contact us via our Contact Us page, https://www.iaamm.com or by calling 609-308-8302 you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Academy of ARTS MM reserves the right to change the above return policy at any time for any reason without notice.
Política de Reembolso
Vigente para todos los cursos de la Academia Internacional de Artes MM después del 21 de mayo de 2021
• Nuestros cursos no son elegibles para reembolso debido a su naturaleza.
Al ser un curso, clase o certificación que incluye compartir información y / o conocimientos, no es reembolsable.
• Si tiene alguna pregunta, solicitud o necesita información adicional, puede comunicarse con nosotros a través de nuestra página
Contáctenos, https://www.iaamm.com o llamando al 609-308-8302, también puede enviar un correo electrónico a email@example.com
International Academy of ARTS MM se reserva el derecho de cambiar la política de devolución anterior en cualquier momento y por cualquier motivo sin previo aviso.
processing, please contact us.
P.O. BOX 95
Roselle NJ 07203
policy in a material way, a notice will be posted on our website along with the updated Privacy
Policy. This policy has been revised as of May 12th 2021
immediately via telephone at 609-308-8302 or via email at